Recommended: We recommend that you read?the Overview over Localization, before start reading this page.
Step 1 – Search Through Phlox Translation Files
Looking for the translated files of Phlox here in this webpage?and see whether your language translation file is already available. If it was, you can skip next steps and just download the translation file and copy them to
Step 2 – Download and Install Poedit Program
One of the best ways to translate a theme, is using Poedit program. It is an easy to use program and you can download and install?to start translation.
Step 3 -?Translate POT file into the Target Language
In this step, you should start translating the POT (Portable Object Template) file of the Phlox. There are two ways to find and translate the POT/PO files:
You can navigate the location that you install Phlox, in
phlox.po?with Poedit. After finishing translating or whenever you want, you can save your file in both English and target language in a PO file.
- Open Poedit and navigate to?File > New from POT/PO file
- Look for PO Translation Files (*.po) and select?
phlox.poin Phlox languages folder
- A box will pop up. Choose the language of the translation here
- After finishing translation, hit the Save?button?and save the .po file in the Phlox languages folder
- The MO File (*.mo) will be created automatically